fresh rose face mask review


Sundays have always been a “me” day. A day to relax and prepare for another work week ahead. Naturally, this relaxing day always includes at least one face mask! As a sheet mask girl for a couple years now, I’ve never tried the cult favorite Fresh Rose Face Mask until a few months back. Have I been missing out? Let’s get into the review!

The Fresh Rose Face Mask (30ml, $30 cdn; 100ml, $75 cdn) is a gel based cooling mask infused with real rose petals that claims to hydrate dull and tired skin. The fresh rose petals helps to restore radiance and suppleness to all skin types.


Packaging
The mask comes in standard Fresh packaging. A glass container with a twist off cap with clean, simple text. It’s sturdy, doesn’t leak and gets the job done in an elegant way. As mentioned in a previous Fresh lip treatment review, I personally love the minimalistic packaging of Fresh products.

Product
I am not a fan of overpowering scents (especially rose and vanilla), however, this rose mask was surprisingly subtle and wasn’t offensive like other rose products can be. The gel is very cooling and does not have a tingling sensation once applied. This product glides on with ease and dries quickly (5-10minutes) without feeling tight.

Over the past few months, I have been using this product at least once a week (sometimes more if my skin needs extra moisture). I usually do a clay mask before applying a generous dollop of the rose mask as it adds an extra bit of hydration that the clay masks remove. For a quick pick me up during the week, I will apply a layer of only this rose mask.


Verdict
I’ve always liked sheet masks as they provide hydration to my skin when needed but the cleanup is quick and easy. Clay masks can get messy and I thought a gel based mask would be even worse. I was pleasantly surprised and have been loving my Fresh mask experience! My skin hasn’t had a dry patch yet and as weird as this may sound, I feel I get an “instant” result. My skin just feels better after using this mask and the clean-up is quick! Once dried, I wash the product off with lukewarm water and I’m good to go!

If you’re looking for an “instant” boost of hydration and suppleness for your skin, I would recommend trying out this mask.

Repurchase?
I’ve definitely been missing out and actually repurchased another container of this a few weekends back during the Sephora VIB Rouge sale!  

Check out my instagram page to see the mask on me! @covetedbeautyblog

4 comments

  1. I have dry skin so this sounds perfect for me! I'm glad it's not overpowering because I don't really like overpowering scents in my skincare either x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great face mask - I love skincare and trying new things, after reading this post I definitely need to give this a try! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely out the loop as I haven't heard of this face mask but it sounds like such a great product. The perfect product for a pampering session and I'll have to check this out myself.
    Jaz xoxo
    http://www.thelifeofasocialbutterfly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hungarian skin care products
    The Hungarian 'Hungarikum Committee' classified the Ilcsi / ilike ... wondered what the red and green Hungarikum logo stands for on our Ilcsi products. ... safe and natural approach to daily skin care and salon treatments.

    to get more - https://ilcsi-natural-cosmetics.co.uk/organic-cosmetics-blog/made-europe-made-hungary

    ReplyDelete