NARS impassioned blush | nouvelle vogue spring 2016


NARS recently introduced their Nouvelle Vogue Spring 2016 collection and it is nothing less than perfection. Blushers have always been a big part of my makeup routine; I love that it gives your cheeks a youthful, healthy glow. Impassioned ($38 cdn), the new blush shade from the Nouvelle Vogue collection has been my go-to blush as of late, and the more I wear it, the more I adore it.

Impassioned is described as a "rich pink orchid" that looks so different in person than it does on the NARS or Sephora website (much darker online). In person, the colour is closer to a mauve pink shade that looks incredible on light to medium skin tones. NARS has one of the best blush formulas on the market, however, I felt this shade in particular needed a few extra sweeps across the cheeks to actually make a significant difference. When applied with a decent amount of product, the colour looks beautiful and natural, just the right amount for a day time or "no makeup, makeup" look.

I love that impassioned gives me a natural, matte finish that can be worn straight from day to night. When used with a primer, this blush will last all day and night. If you're looking for an all around-er blush, look no further. I give this two thumbs up!

[Shop Here]

2 comments

  1. Great review and gorgeous photos!
    I need that blush in my life! I own 2 from Nars but I feel like they are too pigmented for me. But that one looks perfect =)
    xx

    http://pinkivorymakeup.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice review thanks<3
    xo,

    www.sahara-desert.com

    ReplyDelete