"a beautiful design with a beautiful message"
hand of friendship by lush cosmetics


The current situation in Syria has left a lot of familes, friends and neighbors without a place to call home. LUSH fresh handmade cosmetics has gone above and beyond by creating this beautiful hand of friendship soap that provides assistant to our refugee friends. At only $5.95 cdn each, 100% of the proceeds is donated directly to the resettlement of families in Canada.

I don't normally shop at LUSH as the fragrances of multiple products can be a bit overwhelming as it trickles out of the store. Nevertheless, I was on a mission to find this soap and I did. I was beyond ecstatic! This was to be my first LUSH purchase and I loved that it was going towards a good cause. 

The hand of friendship soap is made with coconut and almond essential oils as well as rosewood, cedar and lemon. Lather between your hands to enjoy the lovely scent of cherry-blossoms. I can't stop washing my hands! The soap is made of natural ingredients and is a great vegan option. After picking this up, I might have to venture into the world of LUSH and see what other products I can pick up for my ever growing skincare collection!

Want to show your support? Head down to your local lush cosmetics store to pick a soap up! OR sign a postcard to personally welcome our new friends! Have social media? Share a message with #RefugeesWelcome


Do you shop at LUSH? What do you recommend I try? 


8 comments

  1. I am not sure if we get that one here yet, but I will check. One thing I love from LUSH is the "Charity Pot", a nice hand/body cream that supports a changing charity event and has lovely ingredients. I used it on my pregnant belly to prevent stretch marks.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did see the charity pot! I'll have to get that next time I pass by LUSH! I love that they contribute to charities!

      Delete
  2. That soap is so instagram worthy! :D

    Angelie // Sleek Makeup Base Duo Kit Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for highlighting this, I'm not the biggest fan of Lush but will purchase this because it's for a very good cause!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sentiment behind this soap! I am a huge Lush lover. I found a few products I really love and usually just order them online. I agree, the smell of the store can be overwhelming for sure!

    Megan Joy
    http://meganjoy.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great idea! What other products by LUSH do you love?!

      Delete
  5. This looks great! I love Lush products, I haven't found one that I don't like :)
    - Ambar x
    www.herlittleloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete