Fresh Beauty: Sugar Lip Party



I have always loved the understated packaging of Fresh Beauty. Thanks to their skincare line, they have gained a huge following worldwide. Last year, I picked up a few products from their soy line which unfortunately, made my skin dry and caused break outs. Skincare aside, I have also heard amazing things about their lip line so when the sephora sale came up,  I couldn't resist picking up one of their many lip sets. It also didn't help that their holiday packaging is the cutest ever!
I love this little gift set which includes 4 mini tinted lip balms and 1 sugar lip scrub because it gives me the chance to sample multiple products without breaking the bank. This mini set retails for $45 cdn while their normal sized lip balms retail for $26 cdn each.

The Breakdown:
4 x sugar lip balms in the colours ruby, cherry, berry and fig
1 x sugar lip polish


Top to Bottom: Ruby, Cherry, Berry, Fig

What can I say - I absolutely love the formula of these balms! They're so moisturizing and keeps my lips hydrated all day long. They are surprisingly long lasting too! I do prefer some tints over others though. For example, the ruby tint has been my go to since I picked up this set, while fig is a bit to shimmery for my preference. These balms are also scented according to their names which some people may like. Personally, I prefer my lip products to have no scent.

I feel like I'll be using these a lot in the upcoming months as my lips tend to become super dry during the winter. I'm happy that I gave this brand a second chance! It has given me hope that my lips will be able to survive another cold, Canadian winter without dryness or cracking.

No comments